Day 1221 - 19 April 2014
Transparent Grouchy Enes on your dash
4 hours ago
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
10 hours ago
3.14re Emblem is my favorite video game series.
(Just in case you all forgot, I am indeed the nerd responsible for this.)
19 hours ago
Date a man who’s good with kids. Date a man who’s sensitive. Date a man with a sharp suit. Date a man passionate about world peace. Date a man with an international reputation as a ruthless assassin. Date Emiya Kiritsugu
Date a man who likes to have fun. Date a man who bows his head in the house of God. Date a man who collects wine. Date a man who feeds orphaned children to a magical spirit in order to sustain him. Date Kotomine Kirei. Rejoice.
Date a man who likes housework. Date a man who is unnaturally athletic. Date a man who loves justice. Date a man who tries to kill himself in the past with the hope of ceasing to exist. Date Archer EMIYA.
Date a man who’s caring and sensitive. Date a man who has an appreciation for the arts. Date a man who’s devoted and good with children. Date a man who’s full of penis shaped worms. Date Matou Kariya.
Date a man that can afford to treat you well but won’t. Date a man who comments you appearance with killer lines such as “You look like a virgin.” Date a man who has a worse fashion sense than you so you can look good. Date a man who has lived with a priest for ten years. Date Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
Date a man who teaches. Date a man with exceptional breeding and old money. (Old as balls.) Date a man whose very name adheres to the integrity of magecraft. Date a man who would enter a supernatural war of noble and heroic heroes just to impress you and look cool doing it. Date a man with a forehead as broad as his bank account and a distaste for the Irish. Date Lord Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi.
Date a man who teaches better. Date a man that freaky anime puberty was very kind to. Date a man who probably has better hair than you. Date a man who spends his Friday nights drinking and playing video games alone. Date a man that swears more than Malcolm Tucker. Date a man who went out of his way to make a maid out of liquid mercury, put it in a cute dress, and give it artificial intelligence. Date Waver Velvet, Lord El-Melloi II.
Date a man who has no time for teaching. Date a man you would follow into battle, die for even. Date a man who’s WAY taller than any of these other so called datable men. Date a man the history books don’t know fuck all about. Date a man who takes up the entire bed, Date a man who not only has his own chariot but also has a pretty rad relationship with his horse. Date a man who wants to see the ocean with his own eyes, Date Rider and maybe think about becoming his retainer too,
Date a boy with tattoos. Date a boy who’s not afraid to express himself. Date a boy who tells you exactly how you make him feel. Date a boy with a unique fashion sense. Date a boy who’s not ashamed of his body. Date a boy who is quite unlike anyone you’ll ever meet. Date a boy with unique quirks such as homicidal tendencies. Date a boy who hates humanity, people, and basically things in general. Date a boy who is the embodiment of all the evils of the world. Date Avenger, Angra Mainyu.
1 day ago
I’m bad at pairing pictures because I like stuff like this over loveydovey.
note to self: finish this later.
1 day ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC!!!! (tumblr user pretermit) I hope you have a great one buddy!!!!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
1 day ago